1. The departure times are mentioned on the ticket. The Ferry will leave the jetty at the time that is mentioned. Passengers will need to report at the Terminal & obtain Boarding Pass at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. Late comers will be shut out with NO REFUND.
2. This is a Passenger Ferry service and only personal self-carry baggage upto 15 Kgs. Per passenger is permitted. Every baggage will be subject to security check. The maximum claim considered for loss of baggage will be Rs.500 per passenger and for accidental death during journey will be upto Rs.1 lakh per passenger only. No additional liability is accepted for higher amount of insurance claim; passenger is advised to buy suitable insurance cover.
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the Ferry:
4. Ferry journey tickets may be booked on line www.gujaratitours.com or through authorized agents or at the Terminal booth. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails due to technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of our website.
5. Cancellations or delays in ferry services can be caused by adverse weather conditions and technical failures and issues beyond the control of the operator. If the seas are stormy, ferries may be pulled or delayed for safety reasons. In any such cases, if the delay is beyond 4 hours, an alternative trip booking OR refund of the ticket amount will be given to the passenger, on his request within 3 hours after scheduled departure time.
6. Lost, misplaced, torn or mutilated tickets: - In case of a lost, misplaced, torn or mutilated ticket, the application for issuance of a duplicate ticket for the purpose of undertaking journey, is sought before preparation of reservation chart of the concerned ferry trip, the station master shall issue a duplicate ticket in lieu of the original ticket on payment of Rs.50 per passenger.